Here are Dennis and Chats snoozing away. Chats is the cat that lives in the house where we are house sitting. Obviously these two get along well. Chats is aptly named because she is a noisy talker. Dennis enjoys holding her and talking to her like she's a baby. She takes it in stride.
Occasionally Chats sits on my lap for a while in the evening. She warms my lap and I warm her while I read a book. We ran out of cat food so I had to buy some for the first time. Tom is not a cat fan and tolerates her because she's a good mouser. She keeps the mice out of his flour.
Autumn is here, some days are chilly and we are firing up the wood burner. Chats enjoys a prime spot in front of the fire.
I not only get to pet the cat, but also get to watch the tetras swim in the aquarium. It's been a learning curve figuring out how to get the gravel vacuum started. I cleaned it a few days ago with a bit of help from Tom. After the first cleaning, I discovered we have a black algae eater in the tank. I'd never seen him because he hides in the plants.
So in addition to feeding the family, I feed the cat and the fish. Fortunately pet menus are very simple.
Holiday Sag, Web Wars, Holiday Planning
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment