Home is an interesting concept. We lived in the Keeler house for seven years. I don't remember when it turned into our home, at first it was our house. I think it took the better part of a year before I considered it our home. When we sold it I agonized over the transaction for it was MY home!
Now we live on Harding in Evanston by the graciousness of some friends of ours. When we first moved into the house it was a house. It wasn't our house nor was it our home. Here four months later it has become our home. Not in ownership but in familiarity, caring for it (for I have done some painting with the owners blessing,) and memories. There have been many sad partings within the walls of this house, our home.
Now we are moving to another country and another home. We will be living
http://www.centurycity.co.nz/inner_city/332TheQuay.html
Go ahead and Google " 332 Lambton Quay, Wellington " to find out where it is.
This will be our home for a month. We are talking to a owner of a house very near here to let us rent it for three months while they are out of the country.
Holiday Sag, Web Wars, Holiday Planning
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment