Friday, November 21, 2008

Wadestown from the inside

A house is so much more than a bunch of pictures. However if you happen to live a continent or two away pictures will have to do. As we all know the hearth is the heart of the home so we will start with the kitchen. You our house is quite well layed out as the kitchen sits between the dining room and a sun room.





Now we will move onto the lounge which is to the left of the dining room (first picture above)


And for the bedrooms. First is Dennis' bedroom. Mom yes you can revel in the justice that my son has the tendencies towards messiness which I exhibited as a child. However you will have to have pity on my wife who takes the brunt of it, as a guy I really don't give a ...

Here is the guess bedroom. We have added a guest bed (futon actually) so please don't let the price of hotels stand in the way of you coming to visit Wellington!


And here is the master bedroom. Notice how nicely I made the bed.


Ouch Chris that hurt!
I will spare you the pictures of the bathroom, laundry room and the two hallways. Suffice it to say that they are both functional and small.



No comments: