Okay the house was not that big. In fact it was smallish about 800sq feet. But the "conservatory" added another 300sq feet or so. (A conservatory is what they use to describe an unheated porch with lots of windows.)
The house faced North by North West. Which meant it got great sun and that is probably the most important thing in a house in the Wellington area. Also the sun would heat up the conservatory and probably therefore the whole house.
There was a good patio off the conservatory, an amazing deck off the living room with a decent size yard. The property the house was on was quite big. There were four other houses on the same property but the hill to the back with the grove of trees would have been perfect for Dennis to wander.
I really liked the owner Derrik and his wife Wendy. I worked hard to make Derrick like me and it did pay off. It pained him to say no, but no it is for the person who is going to get the house was willing to commit to a five year lease. Ours is only two.
Derrick has promised to invite me back to his cabin on the property to taste some home made bourbon he produces out in his lifestyle property. Like I said Derrick really liked me so I have lost the house but made a friend!
Holiday Sag, Web Wars, Holiday Planning
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment