These pictures are taken right on our deck about three feet from our front door. In this first picture notice the moon in the upper left corner. The moon was a crescent, just a few days from the new moon. Prior to the sunset it was visible admits the stars, quite lovely.
We are now starting to get the pink and orange hues which take your breath away. The color just crawled across the sky towards me deepening over time.
You are looking more or less North East from our deck towards the Hutt river valley over the bay. You can just make out the islands in lower right of this picture.
The pictures were taken over a 30 minute time frame. I was standing there a while before I remembered to take the camera out. The tallest building on the left in the picture below is 180 Molesworth Street. That is across the road from 133 Molesworth where I work.
Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment