Dennis had his eighth birthday on Tuesday. I took him to a kids play place called "Lollipops." He can't wait to go back. Tom has promised to take him in another month. Dennis also got to spend some of his money on toys: action figures, plastic dagger and hot wheels car. I still owe him a Ben 10 shirt next time we are at Kmart.
On Monday night we went out for pizza to celebrate the birthday. Dennis had his own cheese pizza. Tom and I were more adventurous. We had one with pulled lamb meat, caramelized onions, rosemary and cheese. It was tasty!
Our address until the first week in August (for your vacation postcards):
41 Patanga Crescent
Thorndon
Wellington 6011
New Zealand
My email addresses are: christinalynn417@yahoo.com or anthemis@gmail.com
They stayed the same!
We are spending our Sunday afternoons driving around and getting a feel for where we would like to live starting in August. We want more sunshine to warm up the house and to dry the laundry.
Holiday Sag, Web Wars, Holiday Planning
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment