Rain rain go away and come back another day. Like tomorrow. Even the locals are a bit annoyed with how much rain we have been having lately. Dennis soccer was cancelled again today, it was cancelled last Thursday, last Saturday he played in the rain (worth a blog posting itself) the previous Friday and Thursday it was cancelled due to rain. Rain.
I can walk to and from work without having a drop fall on my head and stand in a downpour while waiting for a cab to go between buildings during the work day. Not that I get drenched for I have a great raincoat a Norseware; it looks like an old oil slick rain coat. It has a double snap front, tight closure around my neck, a hood and the skirt runs down past my knees. It has another feature worth writing home about. The skirt has some straps which attach to my calves which keep my legs covered in the wind.
And yes there is some serious wind here. Quite frequently the house shakes from the wind. I have been woken up by the noise of the roof rattling due to the wind howling.
Holiday Sag, Web Wars, Holiday Planning
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment