This morning I was awaken by the birds. Spring has arrived and the morning song is returning. There are many trees around the house, and bush not a half kilometer away (1/3 of a mile) so we have birds.
The sunrise itself I missed as I stayed in bed listening to the birds. (That is my story and I am sticking with it.) But I did notice that the sun is warming the house. During the winter the morning sun is sickly and does not give warmth to the lounge. Today it did. It felt good to stand in the sun and soak up some of the heat.
As i walked down to Wellington this morning I was struck by the "weeds" on the side of the road. They are flowering with the loveliest flowers that you guys up North spend hundreds of dollars on at the nursery to plant around your house for one season. Here I can pick them up with a shovel.
Holiday Sag, Web Wars, Holiday Planning
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment