I am sure that most of you know where New Zealand is located. And a good many of you will be able to point out Wellington on a map. However you may be curious where I will be working. So here you go. A Google map.
The green marker is the office building. If you zoom out you can see the building in the context of Wellington, and far enough out you can see Wellington in the context of New Zealand. Clicking the Satellite button gives a great view of Wellington from the air. If you look around you can see boats in the harbor and on the water. I certainly hope there is no view my my desk otherwise I may spend too many hours admiring the harbor and wishing I was on a boat.
As soon as we figure out where we are going to live we will post another link.
Holiday Sag, Web Wars, Holiday Planning
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment