A few times today I thought both shredders were going to cease up and say "enough." We sorted through our files and thinned them down even more. Paperwork gets me down, but fortunately I had my two guys keeping me company. We filled up the recycling can in the alley; it said "enough."
A quicker things to sort through were the guys' clothes. Dennis has outgrown some stuff. (I noticed today how tall he is getting.) Tom had a bag of slacks that are too big for him.
Little by little we are whittling down our possessions. We continue to decide what to ship to Wellington.
I have been researching homeschool materials. I have been pleased to find some NZ web stores with quality educational products. I don't feel a pressing need to buy stuff before we leave.
We are taking a break from our hard work. Tom is looking at Wellington rental properties. I will join him shortly.
What a time of mixed feelings! I was sad at church this morning thinking about our limited time and how I will miss it and many friends. I enjoyed a homeschool moms meeting on Saturday. It was a relaxing and uplifting time. I will miss those wonderful women!
At the same time I am excited about and looking forward to the whole adventure of a new home in a new country!
Holiday Sag, Web Wars, Holiday Planning
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment