Today at the Marsdon School Fair I got carried away and spent $50! It is for a good cause, funding the premier Girl's College (read high school) in Wellington.
Ten of it was with Pip, a friend of Chris. I purchased nine bars of Avon soap she was selling. Then there were two bottles, one each of Lemon and Lime, Lavender Green's Cordials. (www.lavendersgreen.co.nz) I managed to talk the ladies behind the booth into a few samples before I bought them. I suppose they got the last laugh by selling me two bottles!! Another $20 gone just like that.
I went searching for Chris and eventually ended up in the Fabric room. Yes this was a big fair, it had devoted a whole room to the sale of fabric. Looking through the bolts I found a 10'x5' roll of grey linen. I just love my one linen shirt, and miss the one I had lost. So I bought the bolt of linen for $20. Not sure how I will turn it into a shirt but I will figure that out eventually!
It was a fun day. Dennis had a ball on the bouncy castle and buying toys. We will do it again next week as there is another fair in Wadestown!
Holiday Sag, Web Wars, Holiday Planning
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment