Chris is inward bound tomorrow. Dennis and I spent a good amount of time this evening getting the house in order. It is now to the point where any self-respecting female would die if they had let the house go to this. As opposed to two males who are too caught up in playing games and figuring out how to open canned beans for dinner.
We have survived our three weeks without Chris. I will know if Chris has survived her event at 4:20pm when the ferry unloads. Or if I get a call earlier saying everything belly-up. (kiwi's have another term that means the same thing however my american sentiments prevent me from putting it in writing even as it would be appropriate term here for what goes up is something only found on the female anatomy.)
In addition to making the house presentable there are a few other things to get done in the morning. Than Dennis goes to swimming class and after that we meet Chris. Oh tomorrow will be a busy busy day.
Holiday Sag, Web Wars, Holiday Planning
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment