Today Dennis wanted to go gardening at the Wadestown Library. He asked me, being the opportunist I am I said sure for two hours. Being the opportunist Dennis is he begged me to go with him! So I said sure but I will be a while. An hour and a half later I wandered down to the library to see how things were going and lend a hand.
Dennis was clearing a path of undergrowth while others were scatting mulch. I grabbed a shovel and started to spread mulch. It was a great time hauling mulch up the hill with the neighbors I wish I had gone earlier (not just because I missed the free sausages either!)
I found out that Dennis had been very helpful and was very polite. Everyone who found out I was Dennis' dad came up to me and complemented Dennis behavior. Dennis even pitched in and helped me push big wheelie bins of mulch up the hill.
Dennis made me real proud of him today.
Holiday Sag, Web Wars, Holiday Planning
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment