Some of you may vaguely remember the deal I struck with you, my dear readers, last June in a post labeled "Doritos." That is the post where I waxed on about food here in NZ, I also promised a Peanut Block to anyone who sent me a Heath bar. And guess what!
Yep I got a heath bar in the mail this last week, well actually five of them! Or was it six? Doesn't matter as I am very grateful for one! But boy were they good!
Hey I know what you are thinking but that is not true! I shared them with my family and I also gave one away to a dear Kiwi friend (she was kind enough to bring over a small Peanut Block after reading the post last June) and here is proof that I have at least one left!

And as for my end of the bargain. That very same Peanut Block that you see above will be in the mail today with my heart felt thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment