I really enjoyed the flight home. My seat was taken by Patrick which was find by me as I was able to take the isle seat (so much better than a window.) The good new is that this started a conversation which lasted the entire flight home. Patrick is an English immigrant who has been here five years longer than me. We compared notes about culture and ended up on the topic of home ownership where we compared and contrasted customs in three countries. Quite the interesting conversation.
This particular flight had the added benefit of a couple of amazing flight attendants even by New Zealand standards. I generally are impressed with how personable people in are here in general, flight attendants in particular, but these two were just great. They had me laughing throughout the flight, I suppose it helped that I was sitting in the front row and talked to them a bit more than the average.
Here they making everyone's trip more enjoyable during takeoff.
No comments:
Post a Comment