The trip to the southern shores of the North island took a wee bit longer than planned (mostly because I made a wrong turn.) So I got out of the car at Island bay.
You can see above why it is called island bay, there is a wonderfully small island, this picture does not do it justice at all. This being wellington I ran into Stuart Marshall, someone who use to work for me at the Ministry of Health. Stuart and I chatted for a while and Dennis finally asked me if I was going to stand there and talk, or go with him. (A very forward question but handled quite well.) I asked Dennis what we would do and without hesitation he said.
Make a SAND CASTLE!
That last picture I gave my little cell phone camera to a passer-by. And after this wonderful picture was taken I retrieved the phone only to find out by the daughter of the photographer that this picture was taken by a professional photographer.
Only in New Zealand!



No comments:
Post a Comment