Monday, October 11, 2010

Musings

I am packing my office getting ready for the move this next Saturday. There is not much to pack as I have not completely unpacked from the previous move. I will have to get some pictures of this place, strategic pictures as I don't want to remember this home with floor to ceiling piles of boxes. :)

Recording our New Zealand adventure seems kind of strange now. We are no longer living an adventure, we are living a life down here. This place is home. Yes I can still recall the first time that I drove down some road or another - for instance just yesterday we were at a TKD tournament (another posting on that will come soon.) and I recall the time we had first gone to that area of Poriarra - but it no longer as the awe and wonder it use to. I expect when I go back to the US I will cringe at driving on the right side of the road and wonder why every business has a back-lit sign.

I will keep the blog name. Life is an adventure and it is good to be reminded of that fact.


No comments: