The weather was not cooperating. It was overcast the whole time and drizzled. Which just impacted our ability to see underwater.
Dennis did go out in the water for about a half hour. He is a very powerful swimmer and I had a hard time keeping up with him. At the farthest end he was a little scared and grabbed onto me. Which promptly put my head under water! I took him over the ropes and we slowly made our way back to the platform.
Dennis had a great time on the boat he found another friend and they were running around. On the way back they were a the center of attention when it got rough and they were repeatably soaked by the water coming over the rail. (I was inside with my eyes riveted on the horizon. However I head the cheering and when he came in soaked his story explained much.)
A fun time was had by all. Pictures will be posted after we get them developed. (It is hard to take a digital camera in salt water so we purchased a waterproof disposable.)
No comments:
Post a Comment