Today is the last Church service of the year. New Zealand pretty much shuts down late December early January so Church takes a few weeks off. The service will be short, a children's recital, and plenty of mince pies and other Christmas treats to enjoy.
Starting time today is 11:00am; however as a parent I have to get there at 10:15 so my son can practice for the children's recital (singing silent night.) I will be hanging around with the other parents and those who have forgotten the late start and will arrive at the normal time of 10:00am.
I am on coffee duty today which I think will be particularly fun this end of year Christmas party. I always enjoy chatting with the congregation one by one as they wait for their coffees. I also have another objective for today, I have managed to make one fern leaf (at least something that would pass in a darkened room) so today it will practice ... practice ... practice. If I get a good one I will take a picture and post it!
Holiday Sag, Web Wars, Holiday Planning
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment