Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A leaf!

At church over the weekend I made a few good leaves, a couple were ogled (much to my delight) by the crowd.  However I left my cell phone back at the chair so did not manage to get a picture.  :(

Well today we had some friends over, John and Lilly, and, as I do from time to time, I made coffee for the four of us.  The first coffee came out pretty bad, I ended up drinking that, second and third looked okay.  But the fourth well that was a special one!  A real honest to goodness leaf!



Still some work to do before that turns into a fern but you get the idea but those who see the fern on a regular basis (and coffee's with ferns in them) see the resemblance.  I figure I have a good six months of coffee making before I will make my goal of the fern.  But then again drinking the coffee is half the fun!

No comments: